Pearson Edexcel iPrimary
The Pearson Edexcel iPrimary programme offers a wealth of Professional Development support to not only help you implement the curriculum, but to continue to develop your teachers.
This comes in the form of face-to-face training, online webinars and support material, and access to the iPrimary pages of the Pearson International School Community.
For more information on the Professional Development support in your country, please contact your local Pearson representative.
Support for pedagogy and teaching methodology
Included in the Pearson Edexcel iPrimary programme are comprehensive Teacher’s Guides for each subjects, outline the pedagogy behind the curriculum as well as teaching strategies and methods to engage students and help them to achieve their best results.
Support for short, medium and long-term planning
Included in the Pearson Edexcel iPrimary programme are editable schemes of work, units of work and lesson plans for all subjects – so you have the flexibility to use our suggested plans, amend them for your local context, or just use them as inspiration to create your own plans.
Published resources for students and teachers
You can use any resources you wish to teach the Pearson Edexcel iPrimary curriculum – but for extra support we have recommended and mapped some of Pearson’s world-renowned print and digital courseware for each subject. Combining the expertise of examiners with bestselling authors and teachers, these resources give you and your students in-depth support and guidance for all subjects:
- Bug Club (English)
- Abacus (Mathematics)
- Science Bug (Science)
- Heinemann Explore Science International Edition (Science)
Your guide to fully mapped resources to help you teach the new iPrimary and iLowerSecondary curriculum.
Support for assessment
In order to prepare you and your students for the Year Six Achievement Test as best as possible, we provide a variety of assessment support:
- Yearly Progress Tests in the style of the Year Six Achievement Test
- Sample Assessment Material
- Specification Documents
- Past papers
- Examiner reports
- Full results analysis service through ResultsPlus
Find out more
- The iPrimary and iLowerSecondary introductory brochure will give you a quick overview of the new programmes.
- For a more detailed read - take a look at the iPrimary guide for schools.
- See how the new curriculum is mapped to internationally renowned resources in the iPrimary and iLowerSecondary resources guide.