Pearson Edexcel iPrimary
Pearson Edexcel iPrimary is a comprehensive, flexible teaching programme that includes not only the curriculum documents and assessment material, but a wealth of support for teachers and learners.
When your school becomes a Pearson Edexcel iPrimary centre, you will receive:
- Curriculum documents for English, Maths and Science (from 2018), plus other subjects as they are added – a Computing curriculum will be added for first teaching in 2019.
- Subject specific Teacher’s Guides for English, Maths and Science (from 2018), plus other subjects as they are added.
- Complete, full year Scheme of Work for each subject, for all six grades.
- Complete, exemplified unit plans for each subject, for each grade
End of Unit / half termly Progress tests, with full mark schemes for internal assessment.
- End of Year Progress tests, updated annually.
- Sample Assessment Material for the Year Six Achievement Test.
- Three days of Professional Development training.
- Ongoing Professional Development via webinars.
Find out more
- The iPrimary and iLowerSecondary introductory brochure will give you a quick overview of the new programmes.
- For a more detailed read - take a look at the iPrimary guide for schools.
- See how the new curriculum is mapped to internationally renowned resources in the iPrimary and iLowerSecondary resources guide.