Pearson Edexcel iPrimary is a comprehensive, flexible teaching programme that includes not only the curriculum documents and assessment material, but a wealth of support for teachers and learners.
Accessing the full programme for iPrimary
Only centres that have subscribed to iPrimary will be able to access and deliver the full programme. If you are not an iPrimary centre and would like find out more then complete our Expression of Interest form.
When your school becomes a Pearson Edexcel iPrimary centre, you will receive:
- Curriculum documents for English, Maths and Science (from 2018), plus other subjects as they are added – a Computing curriculum will be added for first teaching in 2019.
- Subject specific Teacher’s Guides for English, Maths and Science (from 2018), plus other subjects as they are added.
- Complete, full year Scheme of Work for each subject, for all six grades.
- Complete, exemplified unit plans for each subject, for each grade
End of Unit / half termly Progress tests, with full mark schemes for internal assessment.
- End of Year Progress tests, updated annually.
- Sample Assessment Material for the Year Six Achievement Test.
- Three days of Professional Development training.
- Ongoing Professional Development via webinars.
Find out more
- The iPrimary and iLowerSecondary introductory brochure will give you a quick overview of the new programmes.
- For a more detailed read - take a look at the iPrimary guide for schools.
- See how the new curriculum is mapped to internationally renowned resources in the iPrimary and iLowerSecondary resources guide.