International Advanced Level About Edexcel International Advanced Level Accounting
About Edexcel International Advanced Level Accounting
Our International AS/Advanced Level in Accounting is the new name for the international Edexcel AS/A level, with exactly the same content and assessment. Students sitting exams in January and June 2014 will be awarded the new qualification.
The Edexcel International AS/Advanced Level Accounting syllabus, regulated by Pearson, builds on the knowledge and skills developed from Edexcel International GCSE Accounting and other GCSE programmes of study, encouraging creative thinking and problem-solving.
Edexcel International Advanced Level qualifications are not available to centres in the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, or British Armed Forces schools based overseas.
- Flexible, modular structure
- January and June examinations to support students wishing to progress to local and international universities
- Exactly the same specification as Edexcel A Level Accounting: only the name of the qualification has changed
- AS levels can be taken as a stand-alone qualification or used as a stage on the way to completing an Advanced Level. AS represents 50% of an Advanced Level
- 100% external assessment with no coursework
- Written to the same rigorous standards as all Edexcel qualifications
- Regulated by Pearson
- Offers progression from Edexcel International GCSE Accounting (4AC0).
Sign up to teach
If you’re interested in offering Edexcel International Advanced Level Accounting, sign up here.