Edexcel GCSE Russian (2009)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel GCSE in Russian, including key documents and the latest news.
Students of our Edexcel GCSE in Russian will learn to speak, listen, read, write and communicate effectively in Russian, as well as develop awareness and understanding of countries and communities where Russian is spoken.
- Qualification type:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- Level 1/2
- Accreditation status:
- Specification codes:
GCSE (Short Course) in Russian: Spoken Language (3RU0S)
GCSE (Short Course) in Russian: Written Language (3RU0W)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- First assessment:
Why choose this specification?
Our Edexcel GCSE in Russian enables students to develop an understanding of the language in a variety of contexts, the ability to communicate effectively in Russian, and knowledge of Russian vocabulary and structures, as well as transferable language learning skills.
Key features of our Edexcel GCSE in Russian:
- A single tier of entry with assessments graded from G to A*
- 100% Edexcel-marked
- Choice of speaking and writing themes, so students can focus on topics that interest them
- 'Two skills' GCSE short course option, offering flexibility for all levels of learning
- Prepares students for studying A level Russian.