Edexcel GCSE Psychology (2009)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel GCSE in Psychology, including key documents and the latest news.
Our Edexcel GCSE in Psychology introduces students to psychological concepts and methodologies in the context of real-life issues, focusing on key questions, the work of renowned psychologists and the research students can undertake themselves.
- Qualification type:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- Level 1/2
- Accreditation status:
- Specification codes:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- First assessment:
Why choose this specification?
Our Edexcel GCSE in Psychology engages students with the process of psychology and its application in today’s world. This contemporary course covers key psychological questions and terms, the research of psychologists, and the research of the students themselves.
Key features of our Edexcel GCSE in Psychology:
- Developed after consultation with teachers, students and stakeholders
- Range of current and accessible themes for broader appeal
- Develops students’ understanding of key underpinning methodology
- Straightforward specification to show you exactly what you need to teach
- Context-based approach to prepare students for A level study.