Edexcel GCSE Mathematics B (2010)
Why choose this specification?
Our Edexcel GCSE in Mathematics B is split into three units with focused content areas for assessment. The specification supports different teaching and learning styles, giving centres the option to use different teachers to deliver each unit.
Key features of our Edexcel GCSE in Mathematics B:
- Unit 1 can also be taught alongside material for GCSE statistics and used to support learning in science and geography
- Different areas of mathematics can be attempted at different tiers, helping to motivate students
- Opportunity for November resits
- More calculator-based assessment, helping students who benefit from the support
- Written to meet the needs of the Key Stage 4 Programme of Study.
Join the Maths Emporium
Run by Graham Cumming, our in-house mathematics expert, it will keep you up to date and give you easy access to a range of materials for all of our maths qualifications.
You can also sign up for regular emails from Graham and the team.
Join the Maths Emporium now