Edexcel GCSE Mathematics B (2010)
Why choose this specification?
Our Edexcel GCSE in Mathematics B is split into three units with focused content areas for assessment. The specification supports different teaching and learning styles, giving centres the option to use different teachers to deliver each unit.
Key features of our Edexcel GCSE in Mathematics B:
- Unit 1 can also be taught alongside material for GCSE statistics and used to support learning in science and geography
- Different areas of mathematics can be attempted at different tiers, helping to motivate students
- Opportunity for November resits
- More calculator-based assessment, helping students who benefit from the support
- Written to meet the needs of the Key Stage 4 Programme of Study.
Sign up for maths emails
Get the latest information on our maths qualifications and support direct to your inbox from Graham Cumming, our in-house mathematics expert.
Sign up for this service now