Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A (2010)
- Qualification type:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- Level 1/2
- Accreditation status:
- Specification codes:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- First assessment:
Why choose this specification?
Our Edexcel GCSE in Mathematics A gives you the flexibility to teach the course content in the order that’s right for your students, helping them to make connections across the different areas of mathematics.
Key features of our Edexcel GCSE in Mathematics A:
- Flexible delivery approach
- More time for cross-curricular work, for example to support work done in subjects that require mathematics (such as science or geography)
- Synoptic assessment at the end of the course, allowing for longer questions linking different areas of mathematics
- Written to meet the needs of the Key Stage 4 Programme of Study.
Join the Maths Emporium
Run by Graham Cumming, our in-house mathematics expert, it will keep you up to date and give you easy access to a range of materials for all of our maths qualifications.
You can also sign up for regular emails from Graham and the team.