Edexcel GCSE Mathematics (9-1) from 2015 – post-16 resits
Qualifications training and CPD for help with post-16 delivery
Our events programme will help you to deliver the new GCSE in Mathematics with confidence.
Get Ready To Teach events
Post-16 Maths Get Ready To Teach events (Face to Face & Live Online)
As part of the
Each whole-day event will be presented by a practising teacher who will look at how the new GCSE Mathematics (9-1) can be delivered in the classroom.
Book your place at one of these free events next term to learn about:
- new topics for the Foundation Tier and how to teach them
- new topics for the Higher Tier and how to teach them
- how to support students working towards grade 1 and 2.
You'll also have the opportunity to network with other teachers, discuss best practice and discover more about the full range of support we'll provide.
Can't get to one of our launch events? View the presentation here
Engaging Disaffected Learners with Maths
We're also offering a face-to-face one day Professional Development course for tutors or providers in FE Colleges and PTPs focused on engaging disaffected learners with Maths at Level 1 and 2.
The content of the course is:
- designed by behavioural expert Susan Wallace, Emeritus Professor of Education at Nottingham Trent University
- delivered by practitioners with over 25 years' experience in FE working as lecturers in Maths up to level 2.
Delegates will discuss:
- possible causes of disengagement
- how best to address them.
To find out more about the training, and book a place: