Pearson Edexcel GCSEs German (2016)
To help you implement the 2016 specifications, we have a comprehensive range of teaching and learning support on our course materials page, including:
- Guide to using literary texts
- Guide to translation
- Guide to classroom talk strategies
- Guide to answering questions in the Target Language
- Guide to vocabulary learning strategies
- Guide to incorporating culture into the MFL classroom
- Guide to rubrics in the target language.
Other teacher support
- List of useful websites
- Editable vocabulary spreadsheets
- Image bank
- Grammar presentations.
- Using your current Pearson GCSE resources to begin teaching
- Incorporating culture into the MFL classroom
- Classroom talk
- Grammar and translation
Free translation and literary text booklets
We have produced translation and literary text booklets featuring classroom activities that cover both Foundation and Higher tiers.
Translation booklets include 20 activities, translation into and from the target language, and student-friendly translation strategies.
Literary text booklets include 9 extracts, comprehension activities and student-friendly strategies for literary texts.