Edexcel GCSE Citizenship Studies (2009)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel GCSE in Citizenship Studies, including key documents and the latest news.
Students of our Edexcel GCSE in Citizenship Studies will learn about key social concepts such as justice, democracy, rights, responsibilities, identities and diversity, contributing to debates on the issues and challenges in society today.
- Qualification type:
- General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE)
- Level 1/2
- Accreditation status:
- Citizenship Studies
- Specification codes:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- First assessment:
Why choose this specification?
Our Edexcel GCSE in Citizenship engages students with a wide range of political, social and ethical ideas, issues and problems, helping them to develop the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to address citizenship issues in their own communities.
Key features of our Edexcel GCSE in Citizenship Studies:
- Improved assessment grids to help you understand how to assess the qualification
- New and exciting topics with motivating content for students of all abilities
- Key citizenship concepts explored within a contemporary context, making our qualification more relevant and up to date
- Accessible papers with clear, concise mark schemes to help both teachers and students prepare for assessment.