A levels Switching to Pearson
Switching to Pearson
Started teaching AS and A level Mathematics or Further Mathematics with another exam board but considering moving to us? It's easy to start teaching our specifications, and you'll find the documents you need to get started here.
We have a range of guides and support materials that make it straightforward to switch to us:
- Course planners
- Baseline tests and unit tests to help you check your students’ ability level at the beginning of the course, and monitor their progress throughout.
- Transition worksheets, to support your student’s with the step up from GCSE to A level.
- Schemes of work, plus our popular new interactive scheme of work.
- Teacher guides
- Mapping documents, to make clear the changes between the old 2008 and new 2017 specifications.
See all available teaching and learning materials.
Why switch to Pearson Edexcel AS and A level Mathematics and Further Mathematics?
- Clear assessments: the only awarding body with separate papers for pure and applied maths
- The opportunity to either specialise or broaden study in our further mathematics specifications
- Specifications that enable co-teaching and parallel delivery
- A wide range of free exam practice to prepare students and help you track their progress
- Trusted, expert support to help you deliver the new specifications, including our free interactive scheme of work
- New published resources* matched to the Pearson Edexcel exam structure, with free online content
Fill out our short Intention To Offer form so that we can keep you updated with all the information you need to teach our new qualifications.
Graham, our in-house maths expert is on hand to help you get to grips with the ins and outs of our specification. Email him via the link above, or call on UK: 020 7010 2174 (Intl: + 44 (0)20 7010 2174).
Why not come along to one of our free training events running each term, where you can network with colleagues and meet the Pearson Edexcel Maths team?