BTEC Tech Awards Creative Media Production (for 14-16 learners)
Teach an engaging Key Stage 4 Creative Media qualification
The BTEC Tech Award in Creative Media Production is a Level 2 qualification that allows students to explore different audiences and types of media.
- Ideal for learners with a creative instinct who may be interested in a course which combines skills from Art or Design and Technology.
- Teach content such as audio/moving image, publishing and interactive media.
- Students can progress to further education qualifications such as BTEC Level 3 Nationals or A levels.
- Free teaching materials available along with ongoing subject advisor support.
- Technical skills can be taught practically in response to vocational client briefs.
Download our short guide (PDF, 4.2 MB) for an overview or watch our intro videos below.
Get started today
Whether you're new to teaching BTEC or have been teaching for a while, we can help you get started with delivering the BTEC Tech Award in Creative Media Production.
Get to know the course
If you're starting to teach the new BTEC Tech Award, or thinking about it, get to know the course with our short videos: one for each component.