BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles for Carrying and Delivering Goods by Road (L1)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 1 BTEC Specialist Award in Principles for Carrying and Delivering Goods by Road. This qualification, which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers regulations, safety and security requirements, principles of customer service, and transporting goods by road.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Principles for Carrying and Delivering Goods by Road
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Fri Jul 31 09:55:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Fri Jul 31 15:47:56 UTC 2015
- Final certification:
- Sun Jul 31 15:47:58 UTC 2016
Why choose this specification?
This qualification has been developed in response to employers who want to maintain a knowledge-based qualification outside the Apprenticeship framework. It may also be used to introduce learners to topics covered in the Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) initial qualification.