BTEC Professional qualifications Automotive Management and Leadership (L5)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 5 BTEC Professional Diploma in Automotive Management and Leadership. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include managing people, business law, customer service, managing budgets, sales planning and operations, and business strategy planning in vehicle operations.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Automotive Management and Leadership
- Level 5
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Fri Sep 30 14:57:46 UTC 2016
- Final certification:
- Fri Sep 30 14:57:50 UTC 2016