BTEC Professional qualifications Management of the Conduct of Assessments (L7)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying our Edexcel Level 7 Professional Award in Management of the Conduct of Assessments. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
This course covers managing and conducting assessments in a way that minimises risks to their validity and reliability, and collecting, recording and handling assessment data.
- Qualification type:
- Pearson professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 7 Award in Management of the Conduct of Assessments
- Level 7
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2013 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 August 2013
- Final certification:
- 31 August 2016