BTEC Professional qualifications Diploma in Management (L4)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 4 BTEC Professional Diploma in Management. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
Units offered include key principles of management and leadership, how to manage work activities to improve business performance, and understanding stakeholder expectations.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 March 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 March 2015
- Final certification:
- 31 August 2017