BTEC Specialist qualifications Promoting Equality and Diversity in the Workplace (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Please note that this qualification will be withdrawn for new registrations on 31st December 2017.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Promoting Equality and Diversity in the Workplace. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers different types of inequality and discrimination, and legislation and codes of practice in relation to equality and diversity.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Promoting Equality and Diversity in the Workplace
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2017
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2018