BTEC Specialist qualifications Life Coaching Skills and Practice (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Life Coaching Skills and Practice. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include initiating, managing, and reviewing a life coaching process, using theoretical models in life coaching, and introduction to psychology for life coaching.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Life Coaching Skills and Practice
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 10:48:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 15:30:00 UTC 2015
- Final certification:
- Mon Dec 31 10:48:00 UTC 2018