BTEC Specialist qualifications Introduction to Life Coaching Skills (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Introduction to Life Coaching Skills. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include communication skills for life coaching, introduction to ethics and support in life coaching, and self-development and training in life coaching.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Life Coaching Skills
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2018