BTEC Specialist qualifications e-Responsibility for Education (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in e-Responsibility for Education. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers principles of internet safety, and understanding e-safety within an education setting.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in e-Responsibility for Education
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 November 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.