BTEC Specialist qualifications Achieving Excellence in Skills (Performance Excellence) (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Achieving Excellence in Skills (Performance Excellence). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered are maximising skills performance in competition, and maximising skills performance in a work-related setting.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Achieving Excellence in Skills Performance
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.