BTEC Professional qualifications Teaching Mathematics (Numeracy) (L5)
Here you'll find support for teaching and studying the Level 5 BTEC Professional Diploma in Teaching Mathematics (Numeracy). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners' career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include numeracy teaching and learning, and knowledge and understanding.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Teaching Mathematics (Numeracy)
- Level 5
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Wed May 31 15:24:00 UTC 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.