BTEC Professional qualifications Principles of Managing the Learning and Development Function (L5)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 5 BTEC Professional Award in Principles of Managing the Learning and Development Function. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps learners develop the skills they need to progress in the workplace.
This course includes understanding the roles and responsibilities of the learning manager, the learning project life cycle, and how to create a learning business plan linked to organisational goals and objectives.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Professional qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Award in Principles of Managing the Learning and Development Function
- Level 5
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 14:47:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 13:41:21 UTC 2015
- Final certification:
- Fri Dec 30 13:41:40 UTC 2016