BTEC Specialist qualifications Skills and Activities for Sport and Active Leisure (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 2 qualifications in Skills and Activities for Sport and Active Leisure. These qualifications, which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include practical sport, outdoor and adventurous activities, sport and leisure facility operations, and preparing and pitching a business plan.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Skills and Activities for Sport and Active Leisure
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.