BTEC Specialist qualifications Skills and Activities for Sport and Active Leisure (Business) (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Skills and Activities for Sport and Active Leisure (Business). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include sports facilities and operational management, market research and analysis, financial literacy and awareness, and brand development and promotion.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Skills and Activities for Sport and Active Leisure (Business)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Sep 30 15:40:00 UTC 2013 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Mon Sep 30 13:18:47 UTC 2013
- Final certification:
- Wed Aug 31 15:40:00 UTC 2016