BTEC Specialist qualifications Principles of Coaching Sport (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Principles of Coaching Sport. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include understanding how to develop participants through coaching sport, and understanding the principles of safe and equitable coaching practice.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in the Principles of Coaching Sport
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Mon Dec 31 14:41:36 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Thu Dec 31 14:41:42 UTC 2020