BTEC Specialist qualifications Working as a Security Officer within the Private Security Industry (Scotland)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the BTEC Specialist Award in Working as a Security Officer within the Private Security Industry (Scotland). This qualification, accredited at level 6 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include working as a security officer within the private security industry and conflict management within the private security industry.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Award for Working as a Security Officer within the Private Security Industry (Scotland)
- SCQF Level 6
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- SCQF award code:
- R430 04
- First teaching:
- Review date: ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Tue Dec 31 16:17:00 GMT 2019
Support for tutors
Security test inspections
If you're running tests for BTEC Security qualifications, you need to notify us at least 5 days beforehand.
Learn more about security test inspections