BTEC Specialist qualifications Upskilling a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry (Scotland)
Find support for teaching and studying the BTEC Specialist Award in Upskilling a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry (Scotland). This qualification, accredited on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers safety awareness for door supervisors within the private security industry and physical intervention skills within the private security industry.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Award for Upskilling a Door Supervisor within the Private Security Industry (Scotland)
- SCQF Level 6
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- SCQF award code:
- R431 04
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 15:08:00 UTC 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Final certification:
- Tue Mar 31 13:10:00 UTC 2020
Why choose this specification?
This qualification is for door supervisors who achieved a front line door supervisor licence before the current SIA licence-linked qualifications became available in June 2010. If their qualification was awarded before June 2010, or did not include the physical intervention skills module, door supervisors must take this qualification before they can renew their licences.