BTEC Specialist qualifications Conflict Management (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Conflict Management. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), is for learners who work in, or want to work in, any sector where they may face confrontational situations with customers, service users or members of the public - particularly the security, justice and public services sectors.
This course covers managing conflict in the workplace when dealing with customers, service users or the public.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Conflict Management
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 January 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 January 2016
- Final certification:
- 29 February 2016
Support for tutors
Security test inspections
If you're running tests for BTEC Security qualifications, you need to notify us at least 5 days beforehand.
Learn more about security test inspections