BTEC Specialist qualifications CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance) (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include working in the private security industry, working as a CCTV operator, and practical operation of CCTV equipment.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in CCTV Operations (Public Space Surveillance)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (non-full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2014 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.