BTEC Specialist qualifications Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths Leadership Skills (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths Leadership Skills. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include practising leadership skills with others, communicating solutions to others, running an enterprise activity, and producing a product.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths Leadership Skills
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2012 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 October 2012
- Final certification:
- 31 October 2013
Why choose this specification?
This qualification develops learners’ personal and leadership capabilities with a focus on science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) subjects. It aims to increase learners’ motivation to learn STEM subjects, thereby helping them to apply these skills in the workplace and to raise their expectations and aspirations.