BTEC Specialist qualifications Working with Colleagues to Promote Multi-channel Retailing (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Working with Colleagues to Promote Multi-channel Retailing. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units covered are understanding the use of in-store web-based facilities in promoting retail sales, and motivating colleagues to promote web-based retail facilities to customers.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Working with Colleagues to Promote Multi-channel Retailing (QCF)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 June 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.