BTEC Specialist qualifications Using and Promoting Multi-channel Retailing in Store (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Using and Promoting Multi-channel Retailing in Store. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include using web-based facilities in-store to achieve retail sales, and understanding how to maintain the confidentiality and security of customer data held online.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Using and Promoting Multi-channel Retailing in Store (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 June 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.