BTEC Specialist qualifications Personal Licence Holders (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award for Personal Licence Holders. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for. This qualification covers the legal and social responsibilities of a personal licence holder.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Nov 30 15:03:00 UTC 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
Why choose this specification?
This unit has been specifically designed to enable learners to understand the statutory requirements of the Licensing Act 2003, which states that anyone authorising the retail sale of alcohol has to hold a personal licence. One of the requirements of qualifying to apply for a personal licence is that the applicant must hold a relevant accredited qualification.