BTEC Specialist qualifications Food Safety Supervision for Retail (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Food Safety Supervision for Retail. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers ensuring compliance with food safety legislation, applying and monitoring good hygiene practice, and implementing food safety management procedures.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Retail
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Fri Sep 30 13:45:58 UTC 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Fri Sep 30 14:27:00 UTC 2016
- Final certification:
- Fri Sep 30 14:28:00 UTC 2016