BTEC Specialist qualifications Drugs Awareness in the Licensed Retail Sector (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Drugs Awareness in the Licensed Retail Sector. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), is aimed at people working in the licensed retail sector, particularly pubs, clubs and bars, who might come into contact with illegal drug users or drug dealers.
This course covers identifying illegal drugs, recognising the signs of drug use and drug dealing, and developing a policy to combat drug use and drug dealing on licensed premises.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Drugs Awareness in the Licensed Retail Sector
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Nov 30 12:17:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Mon Nov 30 09:46:06 UTC 2015
- Final certification:
- Sun Jan 31 13:10:00 UTC 2016