BTEC Specialist qualifications Understanding Discipline in the Uniformed Public Services (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Understanding Discipline in the Uniformed Public Services. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers the need for discipline in the uniformed public services, what conformity and obedience mean, and the complex nature of authority in the uniformed public services.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Understanding Discipline in the Uniformed Public Services
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sat Aug 31 15:29:00 UTC 2013 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Sat Aug 31 11:29:36 UTC 2013
- Final certification:
- Wed Aug 31 15:30:00 UTC 2016