BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Military Engineering (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Military Engineering. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include working in military engineering; materials, maths and science for military engineering; and principles of maintenance technology.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualifications
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Military Engineering (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Aug 31 12:21:00 UTC 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.