BTEC Specialist qualifications Improving Health and Fitness for Entry to the Uniformed Public Services (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Improving Health and Fitness for Entry to the Uniformed Public Services. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers the effects of basic nutrition and lifestyle factors for entry into the uniformed public services.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Improving Health and Fitness for Entry to the Uniformed Public Services
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 August 2014 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 August 2015
- Final certification:
- 31 August 2017