BTEC Specialist qualifications Improving Health and Fitness for Entry into the Uniformed Public Services (L1)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 1 BTEC Specialist Award in Improving Health and Fitness for Entry into the Uniformed Public Services. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers fitness, nutrition and lifestyle for entry into the uniformed public service.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Award in Improving Health and Fitness for Entry into the Uniformed Public Services
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 16:04:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Thu Dec 31 14:57:20 UTC 2015
- Final certification:
- Mon Dec 31 16:04:00 UTC 2018