BTEC Specialist qualifications Welcoming Tourists and Visitors to their Destination in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Welcoming Tourists and Visitors to their Destination in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course provides an introduction to the customer service representative’s role in welcoming tourists and visitors from different cultures, and the importance of the tourism industry to a destination.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Welcoming Tourists and Visitors to their Destination in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sat Dec 31 14:40:00 UTC 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.