BTEC Specialist qualifications Supervising Food Safety in Catering (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering. This qualification which helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers developing and implementing food safety management procedures for supervisors or prospective supervisors working in catering.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.