BTEC Specialist qualifications Practical Food Safety in Catering (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Award in Practical Food Safety in Catering. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
This course covers the basic understanding, knowledge and skills required to operate safely within food handling situations in the catering and hospitality industry.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Award in Practical Food Safety in Catering
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (non-full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 15:28:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.