BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Introduction to Professional Food and Beverage Service Skills (L1)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 1 qualifications in Introduction to Professional Food and Beverage Service Skills. These qualifications which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include Food Safety in Catering, and Introduction to Employability in the Catering and Hospitality Industry.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Professional Food and Beverage Service Skills
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Fri Jun 30 13:24:00 UTC 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.