BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Introduction to Professional Cookery (L1)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 1 qualifications in Introduction to Professional Cookery. These qualifications which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include Basic Food Preparation and Cooking, Introduction to Kitchen Equipment, and Health and Safety Awareness for Catering and Hospitality.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Introduction to Professional Cookery
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding),
19+ Local flexibility (SFA funding)
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Sun Dec 31 12:12:56 UTC 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.