BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality - Preparing for a career in the Hospitality Industry (L1)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the level 1 BTEC Specialist Diploma in Hospitality - Preparing for a Career in the Hospitality Industry. This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include principles of customer service in hospitality, leisure, travel and tourism, food service, and health and safety and food safety awareness in catering.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Preparing for a Career in the Hospitality Industry
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.