BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery - Thai Cuisine) (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery - Thai Cuisine). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include food safety in catering, principles of preparing and mixing spice and herb blends, and preparation, cooking and finishing of fish, meat, poultry and vegetable dishes.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery - Thai Cuisine)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- Wed Dec 31 11:48:18 UTC 2014
- Final certification:
- Sat Dec 31 11:48:23 UTC 2016