BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery) (L3)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 3 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery). This qualification helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include food safety in catering; preparation, cooking and finishing of hot sauces, dressings and cold sauces, and fish, meat, poultry and vegetable dishes.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Professional Cookery)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.