BTEC Specialist qualifications Hospitality and Catering Principles (Front of House Reception) (L2)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying the Level 2 BTEC Specialist Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Beverage Service). This qualification, accredited on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF), helps boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, preparing and clearing bar areas, and principles of preparing and serving cocktails, hot drinks and wines.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles (Beverage Service)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.