BTEC Specialist and Professional qualifications Hospitality and Catering - General Beverage Service Skills (L1)
Here you’ll find support for teaching and studying BTEC Specialist level 1 qualifications in General Beverage Service Skills. These qualifications which help boost learners’ career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding that employers look for.
Units offered include Introduction to the Hospitality Industry, Customer Service in the Hospitality Industry, and Preparing and Serving Drinks.
- Qualification type:
- BTEC Specialist qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 1 Certificate in General Beverage Service Skills
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- UK and international
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 June 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.